There above is s a photo of the world I am viewing right now. Hearing the small waves brush onto the rocks, while tasting the Java on the Rock mocha, and feeding a bird or two. That's "the World" for me, right now.

I've been "thinking and feeling" about all the stuff I've been "thinking and feeling" about the last few days. About all the "stuff" going on around the planet.

Right now, it strikes me, that this is the question I'm really asking... "Whose planet is this?"

The world some like to report on, and I mean, on and on and on and on and on and on and on... the world where conspiracies abound and conspiracy theories abound around that abound-ing... where there's this small group of "whatevers" that want to "control" things, and blast away anything that gets in their way. And a bunch of others who like to spend the bulk of their messages on how really "crappy" this world is and how it's going to hell and be afraid be very afraid.

With my moment to moment experience of BEing, I can tell you, "That ain't my world."

I've been finding, lately, that the more I immerse my mind in the things occurring out there in that "That ain't my world" world, that it is feeling like a mis-use of my time, and a mis-use of my energies. At this current moment, on this current timeline.

I'm not even "sensing" that there's anything more to say right now. So I'll end this message here, and bid all of us, "Aloha Kakahiaka" (good morning in some language I've heard about around here)...

Blessings to all, KP