20140629-084504.jpgThere's much I have to say. About lots of things.

But right now, I'm looking at the energies, and it just looks like a sea of ever changing colors, shadows, and sparkles (sparks). There's such an avalanche (okay, you can use the word "tsunami" since I'm in a land of occasional tsunamis) of changing energies out there. Individual, community, country, planetary...

So does it help anything (or anyone) to see that? I don't know.

I've always loved change. Well, almost always. Sometimes change means I actually have to do something, other than read stuff and write blog posts. And use my whole BEingness, including the physical.

I know change is necessary for "evolving upward" type BEings. At least for this one.

For this one, too, at least, this change is part of an ever-constant youth-full-ness, that never goes away. The sense of discovery, having fun with and playing in the ever-changing atmosphere, and feeling like it never grows "old". Living and feeling one moment like the baby discovering "the world" for the first time, another like the 7-year old, playing with toys he just received for his birthday, another like the teen-ager who says, "Screw you guys, I'm making my own toys", and another like the college type student who wants to find out how to make his toys work better and do more (fun) things than any other toys.

Well, that's the deal for today. I'm trusting that the Hawai'ian Kingdom posts are being enjoyed, and not "too much at once" for everybody, and are being taken-in with an understanding that what happens here, in the mid-Pacific planetary system region, is very important to the planet at this moment. And will resonate through (aka, vibrate) the planetary consciousness to transmute, heal, and align all BEings to the New Gaia.

Aloha, KP