20130915-122944.jpgSo I am enjoying another mocha here at Bella Caffé, in Park Rapids, Minnesota (above are proprietors Cathy, Sam, and Kelly). This is prior to going west for a bit, to North Dakota. Strongly drawn (and PUSHED) this morning to do that (What pushed me? The fact that I accidentally hit the "Update All" apps button on my iPhone, but my 3G connection does NOT connect well to the App store and so I was stuck with 5 "waiting to upload" apps, but when that happens, the apps don't work... until they are finally updated (come on, Apple folks, fix this, please)).

So after that "shock", I said, "I get that this is Higher Direction to go to Dakota... North Dakota. Why North, over South? No idea... Something about Fargo.

So whatever is going on, I am learning (continually, one moment at a time) to not resist these "shocks", or B&M (bitch and moan) about them. I'm still learning.

Is there a lot going on energetically and otherwise? I suppose so. Well, I'd best go. Fargo is calling.

Another photo of Bella Caffé.

20130915-123006.jpg