20130916-021812.jpgSo here I sit, comfortably caressed with sofa at this beautiful house, at 2:19 AM, and I get this sense that I am to close this day with a brief post.

From what I've sensed about today's "Mission to Fargo (and back)", there was a major connection of many of the Native American Spirit ancestrals from this region, which really encompasses much of three states, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.

The "conquer" paradigm, which has played a significant part in this region for centuries, was dissolved (assisted in leaving the planet), and a realignment of the region with the Gaia-health-centered paradigm was accomplished.

The Eagle (representing North America (Turtle Island)) in this region has been freed (although there is still more to do in other parts of the Turtle).

I am now beginning to feel the extent of today's work. And it is indeed "large".

All is well. Aloha, KP