imageI admit that I'm very much enjoying this visit to Winans. Sometime,es I feel drawn to a place, not knowing exactly why, but the energy of the place I'm drawn to brings me there.

So I'm talking to someone here, and all of a sudden I receive an email from Susan, saying someone called about the Rockwell place in Minnesota, which she's had up for sale for awhile. She said,

"I wanted to tell you that the day after you left I had a call from people interested in buying Rockwell. NO ONE has EVER  called and asked to see the property... They are very interested. Whatever energy you brought to Rockwell …….please send MORE!"

And here's what my expression probably was when I heard this...
image
Then I called her and, as we were talking, I started to realize all of the connections that are being made on this journey. Of course, personally, first and foremost, are the High Vibrational Coffee Connections. Bellano's (San Jose, CA), Frank's French Pastries and Coffee (Aspen CO), Three Sisters (Byron, IL), Bella Caffé (Park Rapids, MN), and now Winans (Columbus, OH).

Then there's the Hue-man (Rainbow Person, Persons of Light) connections. Those are so numerous I'm going to pass on listing all those.. But there's a tonne and a half, at least.

Then there is the Purely Energetic. And here I'm talking about the what I (and Andrew Bartzis) call "Native Ancestral" Spirits. It feels as if there's a tonne and a half of those, as well. Andrew mentioned 2,700,000 or something like that. If I were to number-ize it now... well, let's see... I get 4,387,456 1/2 (there's one who's still deciding if it wants to join this interesting Light Group).

I received a 'name' for the group while talking with Susan... "Legion of Light". To be abbreviated, 'LoL'!!! Because that's what they do!! (for those not-so-strongly-internet-acronymed, 'lol' means 'laughing out loud').

So all of you who feel drawn to this Journey, and following it, and even assisting in it, you are invited to be one of the LoL's. And you may join the joy, and the laughter as we proceed on this wonderful "JoL" (Journey of Light)...

Aloha, Kp
image