20130124-080121.jpgJust found this link today. And I'm not going to post all the text, just these paragraphs which kind of STOOD OUT for me.

"BUT, like most of you, I am Desperate. I want all these things to roll out world wide- so much so that for months I continuously shushed my inner mind on these questions and just kept pushing forward with the idea that it would all work out just fine. And when I laid in bed at night and I couldn't shut my inner brain off that was screaming that this is all about corruption and lies, I consoled myself by saying 'Well, when the money comes through and I set up my foundations I will be able to help so many people and be able to get things in motion to create REAL change!'

"Finally, after weeks of refusing to listen to the inner voice that was by this time screaming at me at the top of it's proverbial lungs I woke up one morning last week and the entire situation was crystal clear.

"NESARA and all the package that comes with it has been usurped by the "Cabal" and twisted to suit their needs. Turned into a pretty, shiny present wrapped up in beautiful paper and sparkly bows.... to distract from the fact that the box underneath is empty."

Read the whole article at RTS...