toppt_logo_border6This was posted last Thursday at American Kabuki. This may also help clarify things for people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commentary by Brian on the TOPPT and a Discussion between Lisa M. Harrison and Adnan Sakli
by Brian

In light of the recent popularity of TOPPT all over the internet (Google currently produces 17,500 hits searching "The One People's Public Trust) I'd like to take some time to address a few things, in hopes of bringing some clarity to the many who have been asking questions as to the validity of The One People's Public Trust.

First of all, it's only natural to be skeptical of the claims that have been made over the last few days. I would be lying if I said that I understood all of it. Truth is, most of the legal framework is way over my head and every time I go to Heather to ask a question, each response only brings up many more questions, only to replace the one I originally posed. I too was skeptical when I first learned of everything they claimed to have done, especially as it pertained to the money aspect of this whole saga.

I found myself asking questions like, "under what authority do they have to implement the foreclosure of the FED, the BIS, the IMF, or any of these organizations who have successfully lied to and manipulated virtually every single person on the planet for so long?" How is such a feat even possible? IS it possible? And how could it be accomplished by a small group of people that very few have ever even heard of until recently? Maybe it was these questions that made me a good candidate to have the "conversation with Heather," which we've put out for all to hear?

Fact of the matter is that all of these questions, and many others, have been burning in my mind since day one of being introduced to all this. What I've been falling back on is my FAITH that anything and everything IS possible; FAITH that stems from a background of BE'ing absolutely shocked and amazed by MIRACLES and SYNCHRONICITIES that I've witnessed in my life, which have utterly convinced me that TRUTH is much much stranger than fiction. This FAITH combined with the fact that I've found myself in a position where I totally and completely TRUST what Heather has shared with AK, KP, D and myself, has created an environment where I'm completely open to the possibilities of what can and WILL come of all this.

This TRUST is a hard thing to explain because it's a feeling that comes from inside myself that is beyond any words I could possibly use to try to describe it. It's not every day that a person comes into your life so willing to share anything and everything about themselves, their background and situations they have experienced, in a SPIRIT of totally raw and unadulterated TRANSPARENCY. Sure, I've had many people say that TRANSPARENCY is important to them, but to have someone BE this TRANSPARENCY day in and day out, in every moment and through every word, deed and action continuously, without exception, is a rare case.

After DO'ing enough of my own personal research and vetting out processes, I have come to the point where I have seen enough and heard enough to know that I am dealing with a person who is more CONNECTED to SOURCE and her relationship with CREATOR than anyone I have ever met in my 31 years of living. I share this not because I want to convince anyone to feel the same way I DO. TRUST is a CHOICE that all people need to make independently. I cannot force someone to TRUST another, nor would I want to even if I could, for that would be a direct violation of another's FREE WILL. My objective IS to share these thoughts with anyone willing to listen, in hopes to simply supply some perspective for the many I know who are actively searching for it. My advice is to go WITHIN. At a deeper level we ALL have the answers and the ability to find our own TRUTH. This is the place inside each of us where MIRACLES occur, we just have to BE open enough to SEE them when they DO.

So, here's the kicker, THIS IS NOT ABOUT HEATHER, nor is it about The One People's Public Trust. THIS IS ABOUT "THE PEOPLE." EVERYONE. ALL OF US. All Heather and her group have done is successfully created the foundation, within the legal structures, to flip the entire system onto its head, which gave "the people" back what has always been rightfully OURS. This begs the question, "how could it be that easy?"

Before I share my thoughts on this, I'd like to first point to an IM dialogue that took place between Heather and Lisa Harrison, which I've copied and pasted below. Lisa is a LIGHTWORKER journalist from Australia who sent the following conversation between herself and a man by the name of Adnan Sakli...

[Note: Adnan Sakli is a character something like Keenan. -AK]

This dialogue will hopefully allow me to connect some dots for everyone below. Here it IS:

(The only alterations I have made to this exchange is I've corrected a few misspelled words to make the conversation easier to follow. It seems Mr. Sakli is not the best with spelling and grammar ☺).
Read more...