iceland1

Click to Enlarge

I saw this at RTS, and it's also at AK's site. I feel this may provide an inspiration for everyone, and a sense of what we are trying to do... vision and bring about this New World. This email from Palmi, in Iceland, to AK, was also picked up by D at RTS, and her remarks precede Palmi's. Hers are inspirational as well.

To summarize, I just put the headers of Palmi's 8 ideas for the New World (or at least the transition period to it). Read Palmi's full 8 points at the end of this post.

  • 1) FOOD FOR EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, NOW!
  • 2) SHELTER FOR EVERYONE!
  • 3) HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE, NOW!
  • 4) TRANSPORTATION IS ESSENTIAL.
  • 5) ENERGY PRODUCTION
  • 6) FORM SOME SORT OF ALLIANCE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHICS AREAS WHERE WE CAN GET OVERVIEW OF OUR PROGRESS.
  • 7) FORM PROJECT MANAGMENT TEAM THAT REPORTS TO THE PEOPLE OF EARTH THAT MAKES SURE NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND AND THE NEEDS OF EVERYONE IS TAKEN CARE OF, NOW!
  • 8) KEEP DOING WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING TODAY BUT REST ASURE THAT YOU DO NOT REPORT TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

IT´S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND HOW YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WORLD WIDE.

Palmi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Would You Create If You Had What You Need?

From D at RTS:

This brilliant article was emailed to AK and he forwarded it to me to read. The question that gets asked over and over by many is how does the world run if everyone doesn't "need" to work to put food on the table and a roof over their heads.

I have had several jobs that I loved. I love what I do here everyday. I would love to learn to do other things as well. The vast majority of people do not want to sit on their asses all day eating bon bons and watching the lint ball in their belly button get bigger.

You cannot judge people nor society by what it and they are doing today. Free people are not repressed slaves forced to work to earn the right to live. You cannot judge people's reactions- as slaves- to freedom. It is only by KNOWing freedom that we can truly be ourselves, to choose to do with our lives whatever we wish to do.

Once people waken up to the reality of the true nature of humanity and are welcomed into a community where the words "Want" "Need" "Hope" have been eradicated they will heal themselves of the exhaustion of repression, the rebellion against society, the addictions to drugs and alcohol that they hide behind, the violence and hatred that smoulders against injustice....

"I want to be" will become "I will be" and then "I AM"

"I want to learn" will become "I will learn" and then "I Know"

When people are surrounded by others that are DO'ing and BE'ing, they will DO and BE too.

Just because I no longer have to struggle to earn a pay cheque doesn't mean that I will not do what needs to be done.

I use to be a hairdresser- I still cut peoples hair, because I enjoy doing it.
I use to be a professional Make up artist- I still do peoples make up because I love doing it.
I love to cook, and I cook for people, because I love doing it.
My husband loves to fix things, and he is constantly fixing things for everyone around us, because he loves doing it.
A friend is a tree surgeon and on his days off you can usually find him pruning trees for neighbours, because he loves doing it.
A friend is a midwife and on her 2 month sabbatical she goes to Africa and Haiti to deliver babies, because she loves doing it.
A friend is a teacher and on her holidays she teaches private lessons and summer school, because she loves doing it.
My cousin is a bus driver, and on her days off she drives the bus to local camps for kids, because she loves doing it.....
Read more...