120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_DSCF2148_240px1I just saw this latest GaiaPortal. "Major Energetic Shifts through 2-13-2013." So what's going on here?

I'll only speak of my own situation.

I'm speaking for/from my Self here...

There's all this movement going on.

I've been "getting" that I'm DONE with whatever I came here to do for 3D. It's Over. It's Pau. It's Finished. It's Ended.

Now the ball is rolling. Whatever else is to happen, will happen. Whoever is going to roll with it, will roll with it.

Whether "The rest" are going to get it, is not my business.

The new cycle has started and nothing from the former cycle applies to this new one.

I'm speaking for/from my Self here...

And I may not BE any thing, any where, any who, any what, I've been before. And I may not BE involved with any of the things or beings or paths I've been involved with before.

What others might "expect" I'll be DOing or BEing, has nothing to do with me. That's not my business.

I'm speaking for/from my Self here...

Chit chats, This thats, Nit nats, Shoulds shats, from the old cycle... Done with that.

There is nothing that blocks. I am free. To BE. And DO what I BE.

I'm speaking for/from my Self here...