about_that_fabled_2012_ascension_2_of_3Here is part 2 of 3. This is by Wes Annac, posted 12-26-12. The original article is here, at 2012 Scenario. Here's my resonant highlight.

"Note from Wes: I've become aware of my fifth dimensional Higher Self, existing on our New Earth and helping to bring it into form and anchor it unto our physical reality. This "meeting" was experienced during meditation as a result of the amazing 12-21 energies I am still feeling. I quickly brought-forth a communication, and my tiredness and need to rest may be a bit apparent by the length of this message.

"What I am saying to my dearest fourth dimensional counterpart (1) is relevant to the ongoing processes of each of you at this time. The 21st alignment you have heard so much of served to lay a strong foundation that is now being added to, and the individual Lightwork of each one of you is seeing you all begin to perceive of your Higher Selves as you increasingly merge with and become them.

"Accompanying this realization and recognition of the ascended being you are and have already become, is an experience of the landscape of your New Earth."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Message from my Higher Self – We're All Here! (Personal Update Included)
by Wes Annac, 12-26-12

http://aquariuschannelings.com/2012/12/24/a-message-from-my-higher-self-were-all-here-personal-update-included/

Note from Wes: I've become aware of my fifth dimensional Higher Self, existing on our New Earth and helping to bring it into form and anchor it unto our physical reality. This "meeting" was experienced during meditation as a result of the amazing 12-21 energies I am still feeling. I quickly brought-forth a communication, and my tiredness and need to rest may be a bit apparent by the length of this message.

Even as you are bringing me through, dear Wesley, you can feel yourself as me, existing on the surface of our New Earth. Everybody is connecting with and tuning-in to the energies of their Higher Self, and many are beginning to recognize themselves in their fifth dimensional form as they view the landscape of your ascended Eden that you will be gradually realizing you have climbed to.

Various channeled entities have been at the forefront of the awakened Lightworker consciousness and among the most important of higher dimensional entities for you all to connect with, is your Higher Self. When you connect with your Higher Self, you begin to communicate with an entity whose very form you will assume upon ascending to your heightened state of consciousness.

You are ascending into the fifth dimension and merging with the fifth dimensional aspects of your Higher Selves and dear Wesley, it should be expressed that we are indeed a part of the fifth dimensional oversoul that is SanJAsKa.
Read more...