about_that_fabled_2012_ascension_1_of_3Before the "Important Article" postings of yesterday (number 1, number 2), I'd intended to post a couple three articles that had some input about the fabled 12-21-12 ascension idea. Somehow I felt these would be helpful to some (including me). So here is part 1 of 3.

This is from Graham Dewyea, posted 12-25-12. The original article is here, at 2012 Scenario. Here's my resonant highlight.

"So while December 21 didn't bring about some of the desires that I was anticipating and admittedly hoping for, when I think about how I feel and where I'm at, I can say with great confidence and joy that while I may not be fully there yet, I am experiencing the higher dimensional qualities we've been talking about right along and I know I am Ascending.

"I know it's happening for the planet and will continue."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am Ascending
by Graham Dewyea, 12-25-12

I didn't really know what to expect on December 21. I had heard and read about all kinds of possible experiences I might have, but ultimately felt that the Ascension experience was going to be different for everyone and that no one really knew what was going to happen. So I approached it with an open mind.

This date – a date which has been identified by many for years to be the date to mark the beginning of the New Age – has been a significant date for me and I certainly approached it with much anticipation. I've talked about it on our radio programs, on this blog, at the Sedona conferences, with friends and family – anyone who would listen.

It came and went just like most days.
Read more...