150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_2Well, so this thing called "message" seemed to want to come through, so here it is.

I'm not going to say how much I'll be putting up there these next couple days, particularly that day they call, "December 25th". There's enough hype about that. But then, at this point in my life, I don't watch (no TV) or listen to (no radio, even internet radio).

Supposedly on that day, according to some channely types, the "vibration of the planet increases". Well... okay. That's fine.

Then there's "holiday"... which comes from (I believe), "holy day". So why just one day here, one day there, one day somewhere else?

No.

This day is a Holy Day... A day to BE the wholeness of who you are, and to experience the wholeness of that day. A "wholly" day.

Besides, all I have is this moment. Usually the "day" thing is more than I'm willing to take on anymore.

So on the 12-25, or any other day, I am going to BE... in the moment, of the moment, for the moment.

One moment at a time.

Aloha, KP