cosmic_disclosure_gaiam_other_logo_1...and so I wanted to share my experience, and suggestions.

Here's a few points I discovered.

  • If you use the link that Corey gave (http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff:amb:cg:al000) you still get the offer of the first month for $0.99.
  • After that it becomes $9.99 per month. You can save 20% if you pay for a full year.
  • Credit card or PayPal may be used for payment.
  • I found the "Standard" player was too choppy, so if this happens to you, go to account settings and change to the "Legacy" player (now the viewing on my computer is smooth and chop-free).
  • If one views these particular episodes "in the raw" (without clothes), you very likely will receive a personal visit from Raw Tear Eir (the Blue Avian Corey has worked with) asking you to put your clothes back on. This depends on your body type, and what type of feathers you have.