benjamin_fulford_ottowa_senators_shirt_81More fascinating (to me, at least) data!!

------------------------------------------------------

Clarification
Posted by benjamin, July 27, 2015

The July 20th edition of Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis opened with the following quote attributed to a top Pentagon person.

"Just Watch is as it unfolds. You will be tempted to get a pitchfork ready here and there but, just leave it in the closet. All should be accomplished without a shot being fired if everything goes according to plan."

This quote in fact originated from Jerzy Babkwoski [Babkowski?] who writes using the pen-name ZAP. The source that sent me that quote erroneously claimed it originated with the Pentagon. This source will no longer be trusted. In any case, the quote very accurately describes what multiple sources have been telling me. As one Pentagon source told me "he put words right in my mouth."