140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_83I can tell you that I have had a full and very productive (in 3D, 4D, 5D, DD) day, working on my place, and then a post or two, and so on.

But I've also been confronted by a number of "OO" situations (Oppositional Opportunities). I had water in a water boiler which I spilled on the floor, wiped up with a towel, but got many bags of "stuff" on the floor to get wet. Opportunity to start hanging all of those bags on my walls (and get 'em off the floor, dammit!).

Then later, I was going to boil water for my dinner, and I measured the water, started the boiler, forgot to put the water into the boiler, and after a couple seconds of crackling and hissing, it promptly exploded the top off, and scatter dust from the element all over my kitchen. Opportunity to clean the floor.

And blogging today has been like walking through thick syrup, or mud. I've had a lot of Kingdom of Hawai'i things I intended to post, and finally got those up, but there's still more to be done, and honestly, there are times when I just get tired of putting all of that up on the blogs. It feels like a "chore", and that's not what I signed up for on this planet.

I will not work in a "chore" situation... Ever. Nor will I be doing anything that requires a drone-like "constantly doing this and that and this and that for someone else, no matter who that might be... person, place, Kingdom, government. Sorry. That's not why I'm here. At least that's not why I feel I am here.

My primary purpose here is to flow with "the Energies", and to assist in the transforming and/or transmuting and/or uplifting of those energies, wherever I happen to be called. The planet seems to want me for that, and that is my primary purpose.

Bottom line: I am NOT enamored of "drone work". I am enamored of following my Inner Guide, IN JOY, and following that joy Guidance to where I am to be, to "work", to swim, to whatever.

These current energies that I am sensing right now, are very "poking" and "prodding" and have a note of "Dammit, wake up... This 'thing' of you is asking for release... for release by you, dammit... So bitch and moan, if you will, but just remember to release what 'the poking and prodding' has brought to your attention."

Sometimes all I can say is, "Holy crap!" And yes, it's often the "crap" comes up to help make us "Whole" (aka, "Holy).

Aloha, Kp