Click to Enlarge...

Kp by the Hudson River, with George Washington Bridge
Click to Enlarge...

Well, the time "spent" here in New Jersey has been a very fruitful one. And I have found a couple opportunities to connect with another LightWorker in New York (whether she was aware of it or not) to help clear out and energize (in a New Paradigm way) the Hudson, Westchester County, and Long Island. Don't ask how this was done... I am not sure myself. Although I did have a couple of times to connect here via the Hudson, and the views from the Hudson.

Tomorrow we are off again. There will be a further influx into the NE states, and possibly into Canada, as the Spirits call. And as Higher Guidance directs.

This is another key portion of the mission, this journey of Connecting with the Native Ancestrals... of Connecting the Native Ancestrals.

And who [the Heaven] knows what else is going on around here.

Mahalo for everyone's Love and Support, especially those who have offered me places to rest, and, in this case, my adopted nephew here in NJ.

And also especially to all of who who continue to join with us by sending Light to and for this journey.

Aloha, Kp