Click to enlarge...

Click to enlarge...

I have known, since before I moved over to Turtle Island, that there was rather a "grand" reason for this journey... Away from my beloved land of Hawai'i, and into the region most Hawai'i residents call, "The Mainland" (often spoken with a tone of "Oh, my God... Thank God we don't live 'over there'".).

The sense I originally had was that it somehow was related to a "connecting" (or perhaps "re-connecting") with some of my own personal Native American ancestors. Then I connected with something larger than that as the journey continued.

On 7-25-13, I "accidentally" made an appearance on the Galactic History Show of 7-25/26-13, with Andrew Bartzis and Chris Hales. Andrew shared a bit of what he got when he first met me, in Mt. Shasta town (okay, 'they' call it a "City"). His sharing really gave me a much fuller picture of what this journey was all about. And I resonated strongly with what he said. Problem was... I forgot which show it came in.

So I finally I found it, in the Show of 7-25/26-13. I isolated the pieces, and thought some of you might like to hear it, from Andrew's (and myself's) perspective.

I've also included the full show MP3s, for those who wish to listen to that entire show (which I will listen to as soon as I can).

For those who wish to listen to that entire show, MP3s are below (30 min., 5 MB each)

7-25-13 Galactic History Show MP3s
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Complete Show (1:52, 25 MB)