...I am currently at this location. Somewhere on a lake, in the northeastern part of Turtle Island, united states of America region. Thanks to SK (Suzan) and her Guidance to invite me here. I feel highly blessed and honored to be here.

What peace I am feeling at this moment... especially contrasted to the "interestingly extended" trip from Vermont (Hollis place), into the realm of Quebec and Montreal, and then Ontario province and Ottawa.

By the way, I'd be interested to know what transpires throughout the Canada realm after the events (journey) taken into Canada on the 8-21-13.

The prime reason I felt guided to go in there was to assist in bringing a Higher D energetic grid into the so-named "government" of Canada. All branches were included (and I do not know how many there are, even). All branches were touched by this Higher D energetic operation. As were all the living-in-Canada-region Beings (even the 'beings' (the ones who are unaware they have an inner BEing)).

This connected strongly, in my mind, to the recent Washington DC mission, as far as there is a relatively strong interaction between those two (Ottawa-DC) corporate entities. That may very well have been dissolved by those two missions ("That", meaning the interaction between corporation to corporation entities, that is). To be transmuted into (or replaced by) a Higher One... Namely, one that is a "Human Being, Turtle Island, and Gaia honoring" Unit (Unity).

A Holy Unit. A Holy 'O', as Dan Mathews might say.

Well, I am continuing a rest period here, but there is 'stuff' to do here, I know. Thanks to Gaia (and Suzan) for the opportunity to be and do here.

Aloha, KP