So I don't really know what this is all about. Except that there was a message in here, and my fingers are in a writing type mode. And they are not to be stopped.

I am sensing there are quite major transformations occurring in almost everyone's lives right now. They may not always feel it "up front", so to speak, but it is there, nonetheless. These transformations almost always appear to involve "releases" of some sort. And they seem to be "releases" that are almost "forced" upon us, meaning that we are put in a position where what needs to be released cannot be avoided, or set aside, or ignored.

This recent GaiaPortal spoke about "Bubbles of Resolution". Here's what it said.

"Higher D incoming Light Energies of Galactic Sun origin create bubbles of resolution. Temporary isolation and restriction of anharmonics occur until resolution.

"Some will sense a "popping" of these bubbles once resolution completes. Conscious participation from non-judgment space is helpful in resolving these anharmonics.

"These occur at all levels, individual, group, community, country, planetary. All Hue-mans sense these multi-level anharmonics and subsequent resolutions.

"Resting and communication with Nature is helpful as resolutions process."

So what this has meant in my own case, are a few "annoyance" type noises that have been occurring at nighttime (the beep-beep-beep of backing up forklifts, about a mile or two away, but clearly "hear-able" all up and down the mountain where I live). I've called "authorities" about this, and asked around, and apparently this has been a challenge over the years for people living here, as there is a nearby coffee and mac nut processing factory down the hill. People have tried to get this resolved before, but to no avail. We have to remember that Kona is full of beans and nuts (coffee, and mac). And full of people who are the same. Full of beans and nuts.

But that's why many live here. We are not "standard". We do not want that. And we do not live that way.

However, I find it helpful to listen to whatever messages are coming through these situations. I personally have never noticed any of this "beep beep beeping" before. Why is it penetrating into my being so deeply right now? I feel it is because I am in a "Bubble of Resolution". Something is trying to resolve itself, through me.

I have also had a few "landlord" issues during the past month. The challenge is how this landlord handles certain things. Not necessarily me, as I appear to be her "sweet tenant", and have essentially no problems that way. But dealing with other things is where I sense a grand im-balance within her, and it is sort of like "looking forward to when this person leaves for several months mainland work and we're here by ourselves... thank goodness..." kind of feeling.

But this too has come up before. This is not the first time.

So, where is this all going? I am not yet clear. Guidance has pointed out that I will know nothing prior to 12-21-12, and might as well just get used to that, and live moment by moment, and do what is mine to do. However much (or little, as it seems to be right now) that is.

I'm not even sure why I'm writing this, but often it is because I'm not the only one going through this stuff.

So, I myself, am just going to go out and enjoy this "Bubble of Resolution", and enjoy this one moment, at this time.

[comments open 24 hours]