Mauna Kea 11-12-12 Solar Energies

I have come to realize that writing this blog the way I have been, does not really fit with where I am right now. It has become more of a burden than a pure joy. Which to me means that, once again, the energies have changed, and it is time for me to change with them.

My path is MY path, and aligning with that path is really all that matters.

Recently, I've felt that posting everyone else's blogs and posts and channelings and all of that, is out of tune with what I need to do, and what I need to be. I even find myself completely NOT reading many of the news and channelings posts that others release. They are not mine to post. Or even pay any attention to. Yes, there's a lot going on out there. And I feel that NONE of it is mine to pay any attention to.

So who knows where this blog will go. I'll likely continue to post my own messages, and perhaps some of what occurs while I'm on any missions that are left for my participation. And maybe that will be all.

I am not into posting other people's news, the items of their interest, what is a "must post" or "make this viral" to them. And an occasional implication that I really should post what they have done (and if I don't, well, there must be something "wrong" with what I'm doing).

There are a lot of great news and other type blogs out there now. Many are listed in the blogroll on the right side. I'm sure all will find their own.

Holding the Light on the 9-9-12...

As the photo above shows, I am most interested in following the Light, and, as the photo at right shows, in holding the Light. Nothing else matters.

The rest of this year it is very important to me that I continue to do just that. This is why I'm here. And if the blog is to go, it will go. If the blog is to stop, it will stop.

So let's see what the Light has in store.