Just listened to Steve's interview on ABC radio on October 19 (now that is "Australian Broadcasting Corporation", 'The Space' show). Here was my review, from the email I sent to him, "Great work, and I feel it is a very important step on the way to disclosure. Ve ry very wonderful!!"

I recorded it to produce the mp3, edited out a few seconds of side talk at the beginning, and volume-leveled it a bit. This file is 27 minutes long, 4.6 MB, which is smaller than the mov file Steve has on his page. So below is the link for the mp3 (click to play in a new window, or right click and "save as", to save to your computer).

http://tinyurl.com/3wz2or5

Below is part of what Steve wrote on his website about the interview.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC Interview on the Expected Events of 2011-2012
by Steve Beckow

This raw material is 27 mins. long and will end up being 10 mins. long. It will be aired on Oct. 22 in North America and Oct. 23 in Australia and is designed to highlight Oct. 28, 2011, which the host Stephen Cook discusses as the "end of the Mayan Calendar" and asks about rumors that it is perhaps end of the world.

Given the predictable migration of listeners to the site on Saturday night, I plan to repost a number of articles introducing the 2012 Scenario to the site at that time. I believe Stephen estimated that listeners number close to a 1 million. (That number seems high but is I think what he said.)

I'm sure everyone knows that people who've been interviewed on subjects like these have been ridiculed in the past by reporters, but I sensed no hostility from Stephen. He didn't interrupt me, reducing what I wanted to say to rubble. The experience was altogether enjoyable and restored much lost faith in the mainstream media. Stephen wrote and gave these instructions to listen to the final program:

Hi Steve,

… As I explained, we were due to go for around 10 minutes and we went for quite a bit longer… As you would expect, my producer said that he will need to edit what we did….

The story will air LIVE on Sunday (23rd) … at this stage at around 3.30pm my time which is 9.30pm yours on Saturday night (22nd).

To listen: go to www.abc.net.au/radio/digital then click on any of the capital city logos. e.g. 702 ABC Sydney. This will take you to the 702 ABC Sydney 702. In the right-hand column on this page you will find a Listen Live heading (you need to scroll down a bit). Click on the headphones link for 702 ABC Sydney and this will open the live stream. …

[Stephen said more in his letter that I think you would have found interesting to hear, but I've decided to reproduce only his instructions.]

This is the first time I've given an interview of this sort. It's designed for a mass audience and is being hosted by a mainstream medium. What I have tried to do here is introduce the subject of the galactic presence to a mass audience as well as NESARA and the notion of a shift to unitive consciousness.

There is a fashion among people who give interviews to somehow want to appear as if they are experts or people who know a great deal or people who understand the ins and outs of interviewing. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know all that much about any of it. I will either end up being able to serve in this capacity or I won't and I'm fine with either outcome.

If this interview serves a purpose, well and good. If it doesn't, well and good.

I'm going to leave comments open and solicit your honest feedback. If it's onions and brickbats, that's fine. I'm OK bombing.