150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_22This is going to be a rather free flow type of message, as I felt it was time for this.

The energies of the planet are being jostled all around right now, as different levels of consciousness "react" (or don't react) to what is occurring on the planet, as a result of the incoming Cosmic High Vibrations.

I'm kind of in a type of quandary what my next steps are to be. So what I would tell myself is what I would tell anyone else... "Just BE and LIVE in this one moment... That's all there is, anyway."

The whole Middle Eastern soap opera is playing itself out, and there's really nothing I need to report on any more about that. It is simply a series of steps to the next brighter phase for planet Earth.

The only "thing" I feel is mine to do is to stay in the Light, and remain free from attachments to anyone and anything.

And, yes, there's Mauna Kea and the Kingdom of Hawai'i, but even those are not my responsibility. As before, about that, "The only "thing" I feel is mine to do is to stay in the Light, and remain free from attachments to anyone and anything."

Once again, as I write, I am reminded that my primary function here on this planet, at this moment, is energetic... working with energies, and helping to direct in those energies to where they are called for. Maybe transmuting a thing or two. Using the tools that are mine, and doing what I'm called to do.

I'm working primarily for the planet. Yes, the Cosmos is there, too, but my primary mission is to assist this planet in going through whatever it needs to go through to rise up.

So there's not much more for me to share here right now. There's a lot of us, working (I trust) in harmony for this planetary uprising.

Aloha all, Kp