150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_21[Kp note: I wrote something below, but I've not read it. Hopefully it makes some sense to some of you.]

At the moment I'm feeling rather overwhelmed by what seems to be a wide range of expanding energies. As if all energy layers of the planet are intensifying, so they have to expand.

As I drove out to Hapuna Beach for some ocean time, I went through several points of strange driving behavior from others, each time putting a block in the way of the journey I was on. Something happened to my body that was very minor, but I felt a surge of anger or frustration that said something like, "I'm so sick of all this f***ing bullshit and all the crap that's going on with this planet right now... Just finish it, will you!?!?"

That's what it felt like. We're sort of on the last end run that's needed to take us to the goal line.

I can tell you that the 11-17-15 3 Mountain journey opened up and intensified the Stargate that's formed by the 3 mountains (volcanoes). Yesterday I looked at Hualalai and the blue appearing light coming from the Stargate was much brighter than I'd ever seen it. As I can tell, this is a very powerful Cosmic connector, and will be useful in guiding off world visitors to this planet.

The opening/expanding of the Stargate has also precluded any further "construction" upon the Big Island mountains, and this will continue. The decision of the court to "temporarily stay" any further TMT work was a result of this. Along with other things.

There seems to be so much energy movement around and through the planet right now. It may seem to be "un-ordered", but it is all part of the process for this planet.

There's more I could say, but my body feels tired, and it will be in much stronger shape by tomorrow.

Aloha, Kp