Not sure why this has come up right now, but likely it has to do with something that some others beside myself are experiencing as well.

So I'm looking at various sites and usually just glance at titles. And then maybe go further and check the article. But I'm finding it is very very very rare for me to be drawn to read any (so-called) "Lightworker"/"Ascension" type material these days.

It just feels like there's nothing really there for me to read, or to "try" to understand. I sense this is because I now understand that the Totla Understanding is already within my Self, and needs no further additions from other "sources".

The only so-called "Light Sites" I tend to read anymore are SaLuSa, Montague Keen, Sheldan Nidle, Matthew, and, most regularly, GaiaPortal. I especially tune in with the last one, because it's direct and to the point, unlike some "Lightworker" articles that seem to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

There were times when I did read tonnes of LightWorker type articles, but now is not one of those times.

So I guess the main thing here is to follow one's Inner Guidance, whatever it is.