140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_24There are several lines of events that seem to be playing out right now. The most apparent, to me, at least, are the "let's make this planet a prison" and the "Let's make this planet a Place of Transparency and Light" lines.

There are variations on those, but that's kind of what shows up a lot in front of my awareness.

I'm not getting into details, as any can understand what I'm talking about, but it sure can seem like a "contrast-y as hell" place to try to BE. It seems like to massive mountains, one white and beaming with Light from the sun, meeting another that's black, in the shadows, covered in clouds, and full of snakes and alien-type creatures with big teeth to bite you with (and usually a mini alien head that comes out of the mouth of the big one!).

In my mind, staying as "Observer" has been helpful. "Stay in the know and just Watch the show..."

And don't do the "interfering in others' drama" thing. There ARE lots of those playing out. "The Trolls" love those.

I've seen 'em, I've cleared 'em, I've loved 'em... And all that metaphysical, beaming Light to them stuff.

Does this make any connection with anybody? No matter. I've got my spicy mocha and that's all the Light stuff I need right now...!

Aloha, KP