130304_new_hair_guy_P1000378_crop_240_22What I'm sensing at the moment is that there is a rather large movement (whatever "large" means; probably "global") that will be occurring in the first November week.

At this point one week ago, I was intending to leave this location and go south (again). But there was more to be done here, it seems, and I feel that, as of now, it has been done.

I've been given some information (whatever "given" means; whatever "information" means) that says I need to be here on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and leave on the 3rd. There is a rather important piece being put in place starting November 1, and it will be completed by November 3.

There is also a large Cosmic Energy influx on the 3rd. At least, centered around the 3rd, peaking on the 3rd.

All these pieces together means something "large" is taking place. And after the 3rd, my "sense" is that the ride will become even "faster" (whatever "faster" means) and "more roller-coastery" (whatever "more roller-coastery" means).

So all I can say is I'm going to hold on to my hat and hold on to the roller-coaster car and enjoy the ride!!