Here I am, at "Downtown Subscription", a coffee shop in Santa Fe. Kakáwa Chocolate house was closed, because the employees were snowed in.

Oh yes, we got 6" of snow last night. My first chance on this Journey to have a blast in the snow!!!

While here, a wonderful man who has followed this blog introduced himself to me. His path is leading him elsewhere, for a a Higher work, which I know is to benefit this planet greatly. Thank you, B.

Okay then... my path is soon to take off again. Not to "dally" here in Santa Fe. There is more of an urgency to keep moving, keep doing what is being asked to be done, and keep BEing what I am being asked to be.

From time to time, I've felt a bit drained, and at each of those points, I am finding the need to release any grip I am placing on this Journey. And also to embrace the opportunity to Love the Being that is doing the riding around, and the blogging around, and to love him as he moves about.

So I'll end here, with this special being that is above the counter over here.

Blessings to all, as we continue our Journey together.

Aloha, KP.