.
I am posting this simply for the joy of posting it. And to give all this "cabal/mass arrests" stuff a rest.

This is a baby (almost newborn, I think) mongoose. This little one was carried in to my apartment on 6-23-12 by one of our smaller cats. He had a puncture in his skin, and was bleeding a bit. He hardly moved at all. After a day and a half, the bleeding had stopped. Today, 6-25-12, he has been climbing all over the place, like here on my finger. So far, feeding him milk and water.

I hold him in my hand to keep him warm. He lives in a facecloth lined ko choo jang container.

I just decided, on 6-23, that if he did pass away, he was NOT going pass away alone, or in the cold, without his mother, or anyone else by his side.

Now look at him! And I guess for now, I'm his mother.

(Of course, "he" might be a "she".)