Before I retire,* I wanted to show you the numerical synchronicities that "showed up magically" yesterday.

I awoke, fed kitties, then went back to bed, and looked at the stats page, using my iPhone. At 7:27 AM, here's what I saw (below).

Wow... 8888 views, on 6-27 at 7:27 AM. Now to me, the 8's speak of prosperity, "lucky" Chinese numbers, and so on. More on that in a moment.

Okay, then. Next, please...

During the 6-27-12 show, as the show progressed, I recorded the call live, then, at each break, saved the file as an MP3, then went back to recording after the break., then posted it on the blog.

So I posted the first hour. And what came up for the size of the file? Look below.

Wow! 11.1 MB!!! A "111".

Just after that, at the beginning of Part 2, Drake announced the fabled, "Green Light", and the internet caught a "Green Light" viral condition, the Internet World of Tubes expanded, and Ascension almost happened right then and there.

All I can say is, there is no accident that this synchronicity displayed itself. 111, a new beginning, with an 8888, which to me represents a grand prosperity number for the planet. Interestingly, the "8888" also represents "The 8888 Nationwide Popular Pro-Democracy Protests" which occurred in Burma (Myanmar) on 8-8-88. This was also known as the "People Power Uprising."

Could it be that this 111 new beginning is coupled with a 2012 version of the "People Power Uprising"?

I'm leaving the comments open here. Please feel free to add your own take on this set of events.

* Whatever that means, because it seems like I'm (we're) traveling all over the place in my (our) so-called "sleep" state (and I'd have to add, "Sleep my a$$! Then how come I wake up feeling like I've been working all night???"

[comments open 2 days]