Very Heavy?...What in God's Name is Going On Here?????

There is something that's been with me last couple days and all I can say is it feels like sh@) !!! The only thing I could say that looks "good" about it is that semi-smiley face at the end of the word "sh@)".

My own sight tells me that it's an inner cesspool that's being flushed out by all the Light that's coming in right now. The cesspool is being filled with Light which kind of floats any and all the hidden "crap" that's down there up to the surface. So we can swim in it for a moment or two, before we say "Enough is enough", let go of it, and move into the Higher Dimensional Light that's all around us.

And I say "we" and "us" because I don't want to feel alone in this. Or maybe it really is just a PLOM (AA term for "Poor Little Old Me"). Enough. Time to feed the birds. Doves and sparrows (only doves in this photo, though).

Now there's tonnes of dolphins swimming jumping out there. They judge not. Only joyful play.

So no more for now. Today is tonnes of peace, as going through whatever the cesspool is clearing for today. The ocean smells better. But the pool is clean...