Kauilapele and Sun at Mauna LoaI'm sitting here with the sun shining outside and no doubt a beautiful weather day here. But I have no "movement" or desire to go out. Nothing to say about it and I don't know if I'll even post this (that happens once in a while) [okay, I'm posting it].

My life feels like it is in a solar-like flux, both magnetic and electric and cosmetic and energetic and this just won't let up today (I just saw this post from Denise Le Fay of a post by Lisa Renee (nice rhyme there) about the "11-11-11 Solar Energies").

So here I am, watching the green outside, with the sun outside, but no desire (as of this 1247 HST moment) to go out in it. Maybe my body knows something. Whatever it is, I feel it is most important right now to NOT judge it and go with it. Yesterday was, like 11-12-11, a very sleep-filled-and-often-in-bed resting day, and today feels the same.

There are some "things" I'll be doing tomorrow, which are like close-outs of some pieces from the past. Amazingly, one of them has to do with an "ex" (employer), which I've been trying to resolve for years. And finally, in the space of a couple days, it was resolved (almost). Just have one more bit to do to finish it. Another has to do with vision adjustments (eyes), getting a new pair of glasses (usually I wear contacts, though), and getting them done correctly.

Other close-outs have been, 1) releasing my old CRV tires, and getting a new set of four. Two of the current four have plugs (lots of construction and nails, etc.), and treads are all pretty low after 6 years driving. 2) releasing the local coffee festival; it was so very very very very very very very clear (that's 7, right?) after playing at it last week (and making almost no $ the last two days playing), that the time for that was over.

You know, playing at that event (as well as at a wonderful local church, last month) felt like stepping back into an ancient time, where I was so out of place, and so un-harmonized with the "ancient-ness" of it (and clearly, it was my own awareness of "ancient-ness" for those things), for me, that it would be almost "harmful" for me to step back there again.

One more close-out feels like Hawaii. We'll see where and how that plays out. A very few know about it, but it is there. It appears to be nudging me out to a completely new venue. And I sense that at some point it does have to happen. The Higher Guidance will guide, and the path will be clear.

So, yes, there is nothing "normal" anymore. Not that I ever liked what is termed, "normal" before. All I know for sure is, For myself, personally, and for all of this world, "normal" "ain't gonna cut it anymore."

[comments open for 2 days]