David_Wilcock_Search111Well this is a bit of a "here's what I'm doing now so hold on to your hats" type comment from David. There isn't any information added about what Ben wrote about, but he does say he will be on Jimmy Church's "Fade to Black" radio show tonight, 7-10 PM PST, 10-1 EST (5-8 PM HST).

Show information: http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/dec-23-tues-7-10pm-pacific-live

Listen here (on that page, click the play arrow on the little player, upper left, to hear the current show): http://darkmatterradio.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment by dwilcock on December 24, 2014 @ 12:40 am

OK… since some people think that "dwilcock" is not actually me, I will make an original announcement here before I put it on my website. I am going to be on Jimmy Church's radio show tonight — on Art Bell's Dark Matter Network.

I have been working feverishly on learning high-end visual FX techniques for video production. My intuitive and dream guidance has been telling me, almost on a daily basis, to drop everything and spend every available minute doing this. All along I have assumed this meant something big was coming up in the not-too-distant future.

This is obviously all just talk without results… so let me say that the results will arrive soon enough, and will be well worth the wait. In the last week alone I have had three quantum leaps of progress, each one setting me ahead at least 2-3 months compared to how long I thought it would take to get to a certain level.

The reason I am doing this is that even though people love my articles, even a crappy video gets 10 times more traffic or more. It's therefore worth the effort. People make videos out of my stuff whether I do or not, so I might as well use this situation positively.

I don't know what we're going to talk about on the radio tonight but I'm sure we will find something very interesting. We have had a ridiculously amazing synchronicity story just pop up. Lots of interesting things going on.

- David