imageSo... Here I sit in beautiful Mississippi. Under Tracy's grid. And now I finally have a chance to practice spelling "Mississippi"... just like I learned in grade school.

The heat and humidity today have been absolutely wonderful... I believe it is around 90 F, with 60% humidity, so it "feels like" 96.

Whatever the deal, it was mine to run/walk today. My first venture out since coming here to MS, and Tracy's beautiful place. Ran out where Guidance suggested, and it probably was around a mile or so before turning around and coming back.

The heat and humidity were fabulous. This is the South type weather I recall from times in Florida. And it felt great. Enveloped in total heat, total humidity, and running with it... and experiencing it... in its fullness... in its everything-ness.

There is no judgment about weather or conditions (or pretty much anything) anymore. They just are. And all that is around as I (we) go on these journeys, just is. Also, I pay no attention to "stuff" going on in the news, or the internets, or the weather, or the skies (chemtrails, smoke, smog, vog, cats, or dogs). That's not my business, and any thoughts on those things distract/detract from this mission.

The new grid has no space for those things. People may try to justify and validate and obfuscate and make excuses for things like that, but in my own personal "new gridness", no space for those things.

The diamond grid above my crown in the photo, seemed just right for this message. "Tracy's Place" has brought this to me, and I am grateful.

We finished the mission yesterday, Tracy was the lead "Mission Leader", and I was "Cooperative And Resonant Support" (CARS) (I drove the car). Needed my car for the mission. More on that later.

So much heat and intensity was released, and much heat and intensity was there during the mission. After we'd finished, the clouds came in. We'd done our job.

Thank you for all of your Light and Love (and all that Stuff) as this journey continues tomorrow. And another "local" mission takes place.