auction_cancelled_snip_reality_irelandFound both of these at Brian Kelly's Blog (briankellysblog.blogspot.com). And I believe are prime examples of how the "infernos", which GaiaPortal recently wrote about, are manifesting.

And I love the "Fire from Ireland"...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


.

"Published on Jul 6, 2013... http://www.Facebook.com/RealityIreland
"Allsop Space is an English Company who had no involvement with Ireland until after the Banking Crisis and resulting attack on struggling homeowners and small business people. They are here for one purpose and one purpose only, to cash in on the misery and misfortune of Irish people who have been let down by Banks and betrayed by politicians."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal Proof Paying Taxes is VOLUNTARY -- Challenging the IRS -- Know Your Rights

July 16, 2013

This outstanding piece of work was sent to me back on June 15th. I've fallen a bit behind on email over the last month or two, so I must have missed it somehow. It's funny that on the very day after I open up a letter from the State of California Franchise Tax Board, claiming I owe them upwards of $4,000, something told me I needed to comb my emails to make sure I didn't miss anything pressing. Interesting synchronicity indeed.

I share this not to try to and convince anyone to stop paying their taxes. I share it to express the importance of doing our homework and knowing our rights. At this time of great transition, it's more than important. It's crucial. As I said on the radio show last night, it is our very consent to the systems that enslave us that voluntarily gives our power away, to be controlled by another. The IRS, the government, the banks, the courts don't take it from us....we give it to them. Well, I don't know about everyone else but I AM DONE giving mine away. "They" can try and come after me all "they" want. I know my rights, well enough anyway, to defend myself against what I KNOW to be True. The burden of proof lies on "them" to prove their power and jurisdiction over me which they DO NOT possess, in any way, shape, or form. When we share this attitude en masse, governments collapse. Revolutions ensue. Let us hold the intention for a peaceful transition. Without violence or bloodshed. How that takes place is up to us, "the people." We must continue to light the way.
Read more at Brian's blog...