Well, I cane here (Puuhonua o Honaunau) today as I felt incredibly "zonked" after going through the 5-20-12 solar eclipse / reset the grid day. Nothing wrong withe being "zonked", to me just indicates a strong energetic adjustment.

To top it all off, last night I went back into the kitties room to get something (was dark, all lights were off, new moon) and banged my head against this diagonal 4x4 that hold up the awning roof. I literally got "slapped up side the head" by that beam.

Incredibly, I felt no upset (surprise, yes) and no anger at the beam. And that was something I'd asked to release yesterday. That kind of instant reaction to events.

I was grateful for that. But my neck hurt a bit and I had a small abrasion where the beam hit the right side of my face.

So the deal was to come here as this is currently my favorite healing place. I usually feel very Hawaiian here and what Puuhonua o Honaunau is for is... Forgiveness and healing.

After returning from the water, I was feeling much refreshed and energetically aligned. But the other thing I felt was that this whole process also had to do with assisting with the alignment of the so-called "Light Workers" who are currently incarnated here. This includes those who might be called the "Crap Illuminators". They can be just as important for these times as the other "Light Workers". Especially if they can stay out of the "world is going to hell" interpretations.

Walking back, I was given these items shown in the photo below. There's another photo up top. The barnacle shell is like a volcano. I've never found one, washed up and sun-bleached and whole like this. The other is like a pyramid rock. Triangular and reddish.

So what exactly this represents is I feel up to each to discern. Could be the volcano is showing up in front of me to remind me it's ready to blow.

Stay grounded and/or maybe by the ocean or river so you have a place to jump into to cool off when things feel hot.

Aloha, Kauilapele