Saturday, August 20, 2011

[New post] A Remark about the Videos Recently Posted...(a Caution?)...and My Posts...and Why I Stay Away from Project Camelot and certain other people's Videos and Posts...and so Which Time Line are YOU on Anyway???? (and why does this title keep going on and on and on...)

A Remark about the Videos Recently Posted...(a Caution?)...and My Posts...and Why I Stay Away from Project Camelot and certain other people's Videos and Posts...and so Which Time Line are YOU on Anyway???? (and why does this title keep going on and on and on...)

"That's why I stopped watching [selected] videos 2-3 years ago. Because I continually was picking up this "be afraid be very afraid" vibration in almost every single video that I saw from them... That is why anything that presents itself in a "fear-engendering-hype mode" is no longer on my reading, viewing, or listening menu. "I [...]

Read more of this post

Add a comment to this post



Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment