150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_43I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this (well, actually, I do know two), but the energies have felt very flattening the last two-three days. Yesterday I felt it particularly strongly, and I just had to "flatten" myself out, by taking a short (semi, sort of) nap.

And when I mention "energy" things like this, I have no idea whether it's just me, or a lot of people. That's why I have a few that I occasionally "bounce off" those things.

I can report that it seems we, as a planet, are in an immense "new (higher, lighter) energies in AND old (lower, more dense) energies out" sort of phase.

Also, I noticed that as I first typed in "new", it came out as "mew". So that must mean we are aligning with feline, softer, cute and cuddly, kitty-type higher vibrations at this time.

So, from here on out, perhaps it is time to align with those "feline, softer, cute and cuddly, kitty-type higher vibrations" as we move through each moment.

Follow the Higher Guidance! (and follow the "mews")

Aloha, Kp