oppt_logo_blue28Lisa Harrison (YouTube page) recently put up the conversation with Randall Hillner, and the conversation with Caleb, last month. These are the two "other" trustees of OPPT (other than Heather).

There have recently been some quite strong "accusations" (dark ones) (also here) about this group and their intentions, and the documents and all that. I would suggest you listen to these interviews and then check within and make your own inner evaluation of these people.

I placed the MP3 links below the videos. [Note1: at posting time, I only have the Randall Hillner MP3; I'll add the Caleb Skinner ones as soon as I finish them. Note2: why the MP3s? Well, I have found sometimes those YouTube videos load so very slowly, that it makes starts and stops. The MP3s are on a separate server from YouTube, and should load quickly.]
.

MP3: Complete interview
.
.